Thursday, May 22, 2008

Patti's Ribs

I called Patti one night for this recipe when I felt the need to make MAN food. My kids love them! They are quick and easy. Need I say more...

pork baby back ribs
Emeril's Bam or Baby Bam
orange juice
water

Preheat oven 500 degrees.

Sprinkle ribs with Bam or Baby Bam (not as spicy, my kids like this) and brown in a skillet. See recipe for Bam (label Spices), or you can buy in the spice aisle.

Lay in boiler pan or pyrex bone down. (like a U)

Pour in OJ & water. About 1 inch deep. More OJ than water.

Cover with foil. Bake at 500 for 30 minutes.

Uncover, dump most of liquid but not all, bake at 300 for 20 minutes.

Spread with BBQ sauce (minimal) to coat, flip over so bone up, cook 10 more minutes (uncovered). 

From the kitchen of: Patti, Goodyear, AZ

1 comment:

Loraine said...

We cooked these baby's up for dinner last night.... YUM! The kids loved them too!